Friday, May 20, 2011

Hello Blog!

On my first post I would like to introduce myself. My name is Sotiris Boukouvalas and the last 2 years I work as Senior Interactive Developer on customedialabs. customedialabs is a US company with its main headquarters in Philadelphia (Wayne PA). Also has offices in Athens and Larisa in Greece.
I am currently working from my position in Larisa. My specialty is Rich Interface Applications so I have developed a lot my skills on ActionScript 3 and Flash. I am also an Android developer, Typo3 developer(extbase extension building), php, java, C++,whatever is OO and especially MVC....developer.

About this blog...
Developers will find a lot of useful stuff here. Of course I am not going to talk only for coding but many of my posts will introduce new technologies, mobile devices and gadgets in general.

I will be back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment